1. Sask Health Authority guidelines must be adhered to at all times. Please refer to these rules regularly and stay up to date with all changes.
2. Out of province fishermen must follow any quarantining rules that may be in place at the time. They also must follow any protocols that are in place in their own province upon their return.
3. There shall be no congregating or gatherings that exceed the SHA guidelines at the time. Social distancing rules must be followed at all times – 2 metres unless wearing a mask. We encourage this to be followed outside of the tournament as well, at your accommodations and when using the town’s amenities.
4. There will be no rules night banquet or gathering at the Evergreen Center. Rules will be broadcast on the radio and Facebook. Questions will be taken by Facebook comments and text message. Details and times will be announced at a later date. A copy of the rules will also be included in the fishermen packages. Knowing the rules is the responsibility of the fishermen.
5. Package pickup will be conducted as a “drive-thru” in the Centennial Arena parking lot. Fishermen will remain in their vehicles and wear masks when approached with their package. We will not be accepting entries into the
side pots at this time. All entries and payments will have to have been made prior to the tournament by e-transfer.
6. Masks will be required whenever social distancing is not possible. Any time interaction with tournament volunteers, other fishermen, etc and social distancing is not possible, a mask must be worn. For example, but not limited to:
a. Masks must be worn on the boat if approached by Security.
b. Masks must be worn at live well check.
c. Masks must be worn when accepting meals.
7. There will be no assistance at boat launch. We will have someone directing traffic but the launch is the responsibility of the fishermen.
8. At weigh in, a mask must be worn by the partner presenting the fish. A mask must be worn by the partner remaining on the boat. This partner should also stand at the front of the boat when being held at the dock by the volunteers.
9. Only 1 team can weigh in at a time. Only 1 team partner can be in the weigh in shack at a time.
10. After weigh in, the fishermen should load up and exit the park as soon as possible.
11. Public viewing will not be allowed.
12. There will be no awards ceremony. Winners and results will be posted to Facebook and our webpage. Prizes will be paid by cheque and sent by mail. Prize money will be too large to send by e-transfer.
13. We will ask the Champions to remain available for the polygraph and to accept their trophy, big cheque and prize money.
14. Keep checking our webpage and Facebook for updates on these guidelines.