Covid-19 guidelines for the 2021 tournament have been released. Please read below:
As of September 22, 2021 – Subject to change as directed by SHA
- Sask Health Authority guidelines must be adhered to at all times. Please refer to these rules regularly and stay up to date with all changes.
- There will be no rules night banquet or gathering at the Evergreen Center. Rules will be broadcast on the radio and Facebook. Questions will be taken by Facebook comments and text message. Details and times will be announced at a later date. A copy of the rules will also be included in the fishermen packages. Knowing the rules is the responsibility of the fishermen.
- Package pickup will be conducted as a “drive-thru” in the Centennial Arena parking lot. Fishermen will remain in their vehicles and wear masks when approached with their package.
- Masks will be required whenever social distancing is not possible. Any time interaction with tournament volunteers, other fishermen, etc and social distancing is not possible, a mask must be worn. For example, but not limited to:
a. Masks must be worn on the boat if approached by Security.
b. Masks must be worn at live well check.
c. Masks must be worn when accepting meals.
- At weigh in, a mask must be worn by the partner presenting the fish. A mask must be worn by the partner remaining on the boat. This partner should also stand at the front of the boat when being held at the dock by the volunteers.
- Only 1 team can weigh in at a time. Only 1 team partner can be in the weigh in shack at a time and must be wearing a mask.
- After weigh in, the fishermen should load up and exit the park as soon as possible.
- Public viewing will not be allowed.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Winners and results will be posted to Facebook and our webpage. Prizes will be paid by cheque and sent by mail. Prize money will be too large to send by e-transfer.
- We will ask the Champions to remain available for the polygraph and to accept their trophy, big cheque and prize money.
- Keep checking our webpage and facebook for updates on these guidelines.
You can read the complete details on the rules page